Introducing the DryerWallVent with a primed finish that is paintable to support any custom color palette. The ready-to-paint finish provides the aesthetic versatility you need beyond the standard color options of white, tan, brown and black.
Made with the same deep-drawn Galvalume® steel materials that make up the DryerWallVent, this new paintable model has PPG’s Enviracryl™ and Envirocron™ coatings, producing a durable, uniform finish that stands the test of time, even if left unpainted.
NOTE: When painting the surface, extra care should be taken to keep the paint from coating the hidden hinge pin. An acrylic enamel spray paint is recommended for longest lasting results.
What application is the No-Collar version best suited for?
The DyerWallVent No Collar is best suited for tricky installations and challenging retrofit scenarios where the wall opening is not smooth or completely round.
About the DryerWallVent:
The DryerWallVent is built tough in the USA. This sleek, low profile, premium performance vent provides maximum airflow and minimizes lint buildup. The angled damper with integrated magnets and gravity-assisted closure keep the damper closed when the dryer is not in use, preventing birds and rodents from entering the dryer exhaust system. The built-in drip edge protects against the elements. A removable secondary backing plate aids in ease of installation. The wider opening allows the dryer to perform at peak efficiency and provides easy access for vent cleaning and maintenance.
Features and Benefits:
- Allows the dryer to operate at peak efficiency
- Can help reduce drying times, wear and tear
- A large, accessible opening makes cleaning and maintenance a breeze
- Installs easily in lap siding, stucco, brick and other conventional sidings
- Blends into exteriors with clean lines and low profile
- Meets or exceeds manufacturer and code requirements
- Provides extra protection from weather and pests