DryerFlex – The toughest transition hose available
- Multiple layers of 100% aluminum ribbon
- Protects against flame spread
- Its unique construction makes it tough enough to protect against crushing
- The only UL-2158A transition duct available that’s as flexible as foil yet features the same airflow efficiency and fire safety as semi-rigid aluminum
- DryerFlex gets its flexibility, strength and fire resistant capabilities from 5 layers of 25 micron 100% aluminum ribbon, attached over galvanized zinc-coated wire.
- The application method for the aluminum ribbon ensures a consistent 4” inner diameter, whether it is fully extended or compressed.
Some of the same features that make DryerFlex tough, including the wrap of multiple ribbon layers over a spiral wire, also makes DryerFlex easy to manipulate into the right bend for every dryer connection.
The DryerFlex Advantage
- Crush resistant
- Flame spread resistant
- 4-inch inside diameter at all times
- UL-2158A Listed