Part Number: RB-400
Model 400 Retro Fit Dryerbox® - For existing construction - to be retro fit into an existing drywalled 2X4 wall. It is white powder coated and does not need to be painted. Does include two SS #8 x 1"screws and a shoe-horn like tool to assist with the install. Make sure you review the instructions at this link
before purchasing as there may be obstacles and special tools needed.
- 22 gauge aluminized steel, click here for enlarged image
- Powder coated (similar to finish on dryer appliance)
- Top port measures 4 7/8" x 3 1/8" oval shape
- Distance from mounting flange to rear of box is 4"
- Overall measurements: 21" h x 11 1/2" w x 4" deep
- Inside measures 9 1/2" wide x 18 1/4" tall
- Two mounting 3/16" holes on bottom flange
- Two stainless steel #8 x 1" screws to secure to bottom plate
- Curved shoehorn like assistance tool included (see video)
Links: Pictures of other installs Dimensions Instructions Alternate Installation Method VideoAlso, be sure to check out the paintable (non powder coated) model available at select Lowe's and Menards locations